Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pictures

Well here's a pictorial post to share what the Malluck's have been up to for the past couple of months.

Steph Katie and Me went to Buffalo at the end of June for Steph to attend her friend's wedding. We stayed with Stephs parents, which was a nice opportunity for her mom to spend time with Katie. The weather in Buffalo was a nice break from the sweltering Savannah heat. While in town, we made rounds to all our favorite places, Niagra Falls, Niawanda park, Timmy HO HO's, Wegmans, Andersons and Diane's house.



Katie continues to grow like crazy. She's become quite a walker, though still clumsy. She's very tall now compared to the other kids in her toddler class. She started daycare a few weeks ago, which has been a tough transition for her - she misses mommy a lot while at day care.



I liked this picture of Katie and Mommy sleeping in the bed so I included it.


When we returned from Buffalo, our dock was complete. We spent the evening of July 4th watching fireworks on the dock with Michael and Sarah.

I've been out exploring in the kayak a lot lately. I'll need a power boat soon to extend my adventures......


My parents and Matthew came to visit at the beginning of this month. My parents spent some time with Katie and Matthew did a lot of fishing off our dock. Matthew left this great picture on my computer which I'd love to share, but it violates blogspot photo guidelines.

3 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

Thank you for keeping my butt in-house. But your vague description is going to make people wonder. I think I'll stick to sabotaging your computer with the goatse guy from now on. Just don't boot up your computer with Katie in the room. O.o

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot Matt! Now I have a mental image I have to carry with me to my grave. No amount of eye bleach will erase the goatse guy!

UM

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger super_spam said...

Oh man. I just looked up goatse guy. Need eye bleach and scarred for life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home